Kodak DryView 5800 Laser Imager
Laser–Quality Printing—On a Tabletop
The KODAK DRYVIEW 5800 Laser Imager continues the remarkable value and image quality legacy of DRYVIEW Laser Imaging Systems. This affordable tabletop unit prints laser-sharp images with the same true-laser technology used in our current portfolio of DRYVIEW Laser Imagers.
Delivering up to 75 large-format films per hour, the 5800 Laser Imager is the quality, performance, and value choice laser imager for:
Imaging centers, departments, and small clinics with limited space availability or unit placement constraints.
Distributed applications, such as hardcopy printing from PACS workstations. Dedicated modality printing for CT, MR, NM and US. Computed Radiography (CR) and Digital Radiography (DR). Specialty and emerging applications.
Two film trays accommodate five film sizes for on-demand printing. No daily or weekly maintenance is required. Available CARESTREAM Remote Management Services can improve productivity by providing remote diagnostics and potential issue resolution without a service site visit.
A product of Carestream Health’s leadership in medical printing, the DRYVIEW 5800 Laser Imager
provides flexible, reliable, high-quality printing in an affordable tabletop package.
- DryView 5800 Laser Imager
- Internal DICOM Print Server
- Remote Management Services (RMS) Built-in
- Up to three (3) DICOM Connections
- One 8 x 10 in. Film Tray
- One 14 x 17 in. Film Tray
- Three (3) Filters
- Carestream Installation and Warranty
Laser image quality
- Every image on every film size is printed using true laser technology.
- Automatic Image Quality Control (AIQC) uses a built-in densitometer to automatically maintain film-to-film consistency, and is configurable to meet users’ needs.
- Time to first print—80 seconds: 14 x 17 in. (35 x 43 cm).
- Up to 75 films per hour: 14 x 17 in. (35 x 43 cm).
- Smaller sizes faster.
Choice of Film Sizes
- Print on five film sizes: 8 x 10 in. (20 x 25 cm), 10 x 12 in. (25 x 30 cm), 14 x 14 in. (35 x 35 cm), 14x17in.(35x43cm)— and 11x14in. (28x35cm), which is ideal for CR and DR multi-format imaging.
- Load two film sizes in the imager for on-demand printing.
- Space-saving design, affordability, and image quality make the 5800 Laser Imager ideal for a variety of CR-to-Print applications.
- The perfect complement for compact, affordable KODAK DIRECTVIEW and Point-of-Care CR Systems.
- Accommodates 11 x 14 in. (28 x 35 cm) film— just right for cost–effective CR multi-format printing.
- DRYVIEW technology does not use thermal print heads. No daily or weekly maintenance is required on print heads or film transport rollers.
Broad Printing Capability
- Print from CR, DR, CT, MR, US, NM, PACS, Digital Fluoroscopy, and other grayscale film applications.
Remote Data Access
- A Web Portal enables users to remotely access status and performance information.
- Data from a networked 5800 Laser Imager can be viewed at any network computer running MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER.
- Remote access reduces need for user visits, improving efficiency of department and support staff.
CARESTREAM Remote Management Services
- CARESTREAM Remote Management Services are available for real-time response and analysis to service issues.
- Allows for automatic distribution of software updates to maintain high performance and long-term reliable operation.
Count on Carestream Health
- DRYVIEW Laser Imagers deliver proven great performance and earn consistently high customer satisfaction ratings.
- DRYVIEW Laser Imagers provide broad connectivity, exceptional image quality, and remarkable reliability.
- More than 1,700 Carestream Health professionals are dedicated to world-class service and support.
• DryView 5800 Laser Imager
• Internal DICOM Print Server
• Remote Management Services (RMS) Built-in
• Up to three (3) DICOM Connections
• One 8x10in. FilmTray
• One 14 x 17 in. Film Tray
• Three (3) Filters
• Carestream Installation and Warranty